We are seeking a marketing coordinators who will assist our internal marketing team in creating strategies for its corporate company and sub-divisions. This role may also assist in the following departments: digital media, social media, web development, graphic design, copywriting, search engine marketing, paid search, business development, company store, promotions, and more.
- You’ll be responsible for gathering and analyzing critical market information, as well as identifying key areas of improvement to help increase revenue and drive brand recognition.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the tools and strategies required to develop successful marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services.
- Perform market SWOT analyses.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns.
- Field incoming digital marketing leads for the Business Development team.
- Assist with content creation, monitoring and streamlining company social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Create custom graphics and infographics.
- Perform research activities to find articles, stories, and resources, relevant to client base and post links to social media profiles.
- Develop content calendars on monthly basis for company brands.
- Help coordinate team blogger program, one guest blogger per month.
- Maintain department supplies and equipment.
- Manage company online store, purchasing and inventory.
- Ability to effectively assist with multiple projects at one time, ranging from smaller tactical assignments to supporting complex, integrated campaigns.
- Supports VP, Director and Account Executives on opening and tracking of all jobs directed to Traffic, Creative, Media, Broadcast and Social Media teams.
- Attends relevant internal and client meetings where appropriate and proactively contributes to conference reports by compiling notes indicating key points and clear next steps including stakeholders.
- Proofs ad materials, scripts & spots to ensure accuracy, approvals, and legal compliance.
- Administrative support for booking travel, scheduling meetings, conferences, shipping, and divisions promotional items.
- Miscellaneous projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or relevant, equivalent experience.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Experience working in marketing is a plus!
- Keen attention to detail and strong communication skills. Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
- Must be computer literate (Apple) with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Keynote with the ability to learn new software & operating systems.
- The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.